Saturday, February 6, 2010

1st weekend !

today is Saturday and it is the holiday in US, I didn't wake up early too much just 7:00 AM west time. trying to settle down my stiff things in my apartment. Then in 10:00 AM my phone ringing with a strange number (because i didn't save this number before) it is Floyd my wonderful supervisor, he invited me to come with him and his kids to the scientific museum in Portland, and I accept his gracious offer.
after 30 min he took me to that amazing place with his quite children we see many thing
like space ships, old bone of Dinosaur and many scientific toys chemical, physical etc..
after that we went to Lebanon's restaurant to have the lunch. and when we finished we went to the college where Floyd graduate. it is one of the beautiful places that I ever seen. then he took me to the FredMeyers (the famous stories) to buy some stiff and he wish me a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment