Friday, February 5, 2010

My first day!

this is my first day and many new things I tried to understand. My supervisor Floyd Mann he is a very supportive man . He explain to me many things about the work that they doing and a lot of tools that they used in doing their job. In fact all the work concentrate on Mercy Corps website and how to keep it developed all the time. One of the best things that I learn here is the control system to update the website , even when I have been working on developing the dynamic web site I never hear about that system.
Floyd introduce me to the most of the people work here, and all of them are nice and helpful.
then we went in a small trip in the wonderful Portland city which I love it too much (even when I am in my third day here!!) . through our trip I discover many good stores for food, clothes, and electronics stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jalal! I'm so happy to see that you are enjoying Portland so much! I hope that this is helping your homesickness :) It's also nice to see that you are learning new things about websites, even with all your experience. I hope this week brings about a lot of new learning and good experiences as well. Keep up the good work!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Julia, In fact I am really enjoying Portland and Mercy Corps, but I still have homesickness.
    My supervisor Floyed is very supportive and nice man.

    ReplyDelete