Sunday, February 14, 2010

Portland International Film Festival

today I get another generous offer from my supervisor to come with his family to attend the Chinese new year celebration in the Chinese Garden. (Floyd has a membership there). in fact i have fun there with all these chinese traditional dragon movement and with a very beautiful green place.
I has an appointment with Dan to go the movie theater (cinema) to attend an iranian movie called "about Elly" in the Portland International Film Festival, it is an emotional movie with sad end, in fact i don't like this type of
movies (because we had enough sadness in Iraq to feel bad all of our life !!) but the movie is good, it surprised me again (this is second iranian film i see it in my life), it is good in subjects, characters, and director doing
good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment